Thursday, September 25, 2008

ISDAAN - ENCHANTED PLACE AND NICE FOOD



Treat yourself into a place where you can enjoy with the various native especially prepared food. It is an enchanted place that I've been, one of my memorable experience that I cannot forget. At first, I can only see this place in T.V. until I finally experienced the fun and excitement what the people is talking about. It is only a short drive from my hometown Lingayen passing to Dagupan City going to Tarlac. A two-hour drive going to this place. A place simply called "ISDAAN" a Gerona's pride, the home of " Kabalen."

You'll be amaze as you enter the place, the entrance was so amazing, it has big sculptures, great view for picture taking. It has also a hanging bridge as you go along to their "KUBO-KUBO". There were also a lot of hanging fish sculptures. Huge group of monkey sculpture is one of their main attraction. "TACSIYAPO" a very well known area in Gerona is also located here in Isdaan. The stress reliever of kabalens.

This "ISDAAN" is a restaurant that has a lot of gigs. As you order and while waiting for your food to serve, group of singers will come to your "KUBO-KUBO" and serenade you with folksong, in addition to that they also have games for their costumers who can pass the bridge while carrying two pails of water, a reward of 2 kilos of tilapia fish will be given to costumers who will successfully pass the bridge without falling into the water. Boy.....It's a non-stop developing area because I've heard that they have plan for an extension for the costumers. You'll surely enjoy the place and keep on coming back. I myself have experienced two comeback. My first visit was with my friends, when I told my wife about my experience and what I saw, my wife became interested, so we went for a date and decided to celebrate there her b-day. It was again a nice experience - hope you can experience it too.......Hope you'll like it....Have fun!!!

2 comments:

Pinoy Wit said...

sounds like a great place. very simple name with a lot to offer. looking forward to visiting some day :)

Santosh Nikam said...

nice place for visiting in vacation.

http://newmordenworldindia.blogspot.com/