Tuesday, July 15, 2008

THE MAGIC OF CAMERA


My ability to see beauty in what could be monotony to anyone else is what fuels me to keep up with this can of lifestyle. Even on rare vacations, I would still lug the camera along and shoot. "Photography" is one of my life, with a great passion, and I can't help but click away when I see beautiful subjects and situational images.
I begun to shift into professional photography after winning several photo contests, both local and international. I bought a professional camera from my cash winnings. Before, I used to borrow camera from my cousin and friends, so it took me a while to buy a professional cam, from the fruit of my labor I was able to buy my own cam and beginning to reap.
Now, I have more chance to explore the art of photography. As an artist it became easy for me to get the right angle and catch the unique and natural beauty of one object. As years pass by, I can't help but wonder of the fast paced technology, having said that the world of photography is turning into digital photography which means requires more skills into digital photo enhancement. Your subject becomes more extra dramatic when you enhance it through the use of a computer. Using software which you can buy in a cheaper price.
As you enter into photo digital world, there's a lot of experiments and you can immediately see the results which allows you to make adjustments and corrections on the spot. Now, in digital world, it's a worry free for those who don't have enough budget in buying a film because digital cam is a free film camera, using only a memory card you can capture as many subjects as you want depending on the capacity of your memory. You can transfer, delete,and edit with your captured pictures into your computer.
Realizing the speed of technology requires non-stop learning to discover more techniques. Before it was just a hobby now.... It's my life!

No comments: